I'm currently into transmog, Cata greens, PvP gear and the glyph market (my big money-maker). I play on a medium population server on the alliance side and here's a breakdown of my characters currently.
- Gnome Mage (85): Alchemy, Enchanting
- NElf Druid (85): Herbology, Mining
- Gnome Priest (85): Inscription, Tailoring
- Worgen Hunter (85): Leatherworking, Skinning
- Gnome Rogue (74): Engineering, Alchemy
- Gnome Warlock (72): Jewelcrafting, Alchemy
- Gnome Death Knight (55): Tailoring, Enchanting
- Gnome [Bank Toon] x2
Here I hope to go over the strategies I use to make gold, maybe some step by step guides for my workflows and processes. I try to make things as simple as I can for myself and maximize the amount of AFK processing I can get done.
My Twitter is @wowFlarbish and I would appreciate all feedback and criticism!